Friday, April 8, 2016

2016 - Day 99/267 - Friday...

This view in the early morning was a pretty good indicator of what the rest of the day was going to be like. Relatively calm, with a few bumps here and there, but overall, it did not suck. I started out at the Board, introducing new members to the PAC and Ethics. I always enjoy talking to our new members, and to some of the not so new members too. But these are interesting times, and we are all bombarded with politics on a daily basis, so talking about MORE politics is not every ones most anticipated thing. The newly licensed colleagues proved to be interested in what was being presented to them, and I was interested in presenting it to them, so it was a win-win for everyone!

Then I went and did some power real estate, made some phone calls (including a couple to the local constabulabulatories (maybe I just made that word up but I am sticking with it)) along with other individuals in elevated positions of authority, AND went to Costco, so the day had its ups and downs, but mostly ups.

I am looking forward to the weekend, and looking forward to getting a couple hours of extra sleep.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, MADE UP WORDS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment