Thursday, November 3, 2016

2016 - Day 308/58 - Thursday...

IT seems that I am staying at a rather POSH place in Orlando, where I am attending the NAR Annual Conference. This particular fish was not tremendously photogenic, and the camera certainly did not add ten pounds to it, but (apparently) it was yummy-good, according to one of my table mates (Marion) from Dallas. AND, apparently it is a vegan fish. I never know there was vegan pork, vegan bacon, vegan roast beef. I always thought vegan food was not be for me, but this vegan stuff was/is kind of tasty. Especially the vegan bacon. It was a great dinner, great to meet with colleagues from across the country that I only get to see at these meetings. It is just beginning, my first committee meeting is tomorrow at 8AM, but at least I will not have to go very far to attend.

Apparently I am confused again about what day it is. I keep being reminded that today is Thursday, but I am having a challenge convincing myself that it is NOT Wednesday.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, VEGAN STUFF, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment