Wednesday, November 30, 2016

2016 - Day 335/31 - Wednesday...

Please exercise some patience. Not Patience the drag queen from Memphis, patience as in the virtue. Patience with the next several days of journal entries, because, as I reported yesterday gentle readers, yesterday was a really fun day and there are LOTS of documentation floating around the Interwebs. And no, the Interwebs are not necessarily my friend. Oh that I could retrieve some of those photos, not THOSE kinds of photos...just photos of me in various (usually) fundraising poses. Anyway, yesterday was a lot of fun. After I left the ABoR Habitat Blitz Build, I got a (little bit) cleaned up, and headed to the Dart Bowl to celebrate mine, Cathy's and Diane's 65th birthdays (all of which come up in December). It seems I am the oldest of the three (by a matter of days), and we put on a TREPAC Fundraiser to celebrate our (respective) old-ages. It was a blast, and I have experienced vague recollections of the events throughout the day today. Most of the parts I remember are lots of fun, the only bad part was the spilling of my FIRST glass of wine, but Jim and Jacob came to the rescue. Anyway, there will be lots of photos for you to laugh at, but this is one of the favorites!

It is supposed to get chilly here tonight, and I have rebuilt the fire in the stove. I do not expect there will be any freezing overnight, inside or outside.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BOWLING, Kindnesses, Wh
irled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment