Wednesday, November 16, 2016

2016 - Day 321/45 - Wednesday...

My day was certainly NOT as bad as some peoples (specifically the person that was killed trying to cross IH-35 on foot this morning). But perhaps my day WAS worse than some other folks, specifically anyone whose commute was LESS than three hours this morning. That could be, or at least it could be a tie, for a record long commute. Again, I am not complaining (because I AM the luckiest man in the world), but it was a challenge. IH-35 Southbound was closed to all traffic for about four hours, and there are only two other alternatives if you want to go south, and they were all jammed packed. ANYWAY, I had already planned to stay in Austin tonight because I have to be in a class in San Antonio tomorrow, and that just reinforced my decision to get that much ahead of the drive tomorrow. So, it is kind of fun, foraging around here for food. SO far I have had a bagel and a frozen enchilada dinner. I will mix up something else later, but for now, I am happy as a clam!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, ENCHILADAS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment