Friday, November 4, 2016

2016 - Day 309/57 - Friday...

Today was a really busy day. My first meeting was at 8AM, and things concluded at about midnight. It was not all work, but there were three committee meetings, a forum and then a nice dinner. It was great to be hanging around colleagues (again from all parts of the country) as well as my local colleague peeps. Old friends, new friends, and friends I have not made yet. This was a photo from pretty much the end of the evening, my friends Steve and Brandy, calling it a night.

Tomorrow my first meeting is not until 10AM, so that is really a luxury. I expect I will be up relatively early, so not really an issue...just no need to set my phone alarm to wake up at a certain time.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FRIENDS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment