Saturday, November 5, 2016

2016 - Day 310/56 - Saturday...

Honestly, I did so many things today, attended so many meetings and forums, so many networking opportunities, and it was all topped of with a special event at Orlando Eye (?) and then a private party at BB Kings. I am the luckiest man in the world, and I expect there were about 150 or 200 photos taken today, and the last one is better and more fun than the one before it. I attended a Professional Development Committee meeting this morning, I had lunch with Ty Burrell (see Modern Family and Phil Dunphy, REALTOR®), then went to a trade show, then to a Focus Group, then I listened to General Colin Powell speak, then a private event, then another private event. HOWEVER, the icing on the cake was when my friend Jennifer offered me her tiara (granted I had to ask for it), and I have to tell you that was the very best thing that capped of a really great day. I have a variety of tiaras, and I will treasure this one for years to come. Thank you Jennifer!

What could be better than meeting with colleagues from across the country, working to make our professional association a better one today than it was yesterday, and having a blast doing it? Nothing. Today was a great day!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, TI
ARAS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment