Thursday, November 10, 2016

2016 - Day 315/51 - Thursday...

We should all be pleased to know that the clouds parted and the sun shone for at least a little while today in central Texas. It was lovely after several days of clouds and rainy conditions. And, as expected, the sun did also set in the west as it is wont to do and is documented by this electronic depiction. Life is going on and we are (so far) none the worse today that we were on the day of your choice last week. I do know that some of you, dear readers, may have had personal tragedies in your lives between last week and now, but that is not of which I speak. You know what i mean, so let's just get on with things.

I reserve the right to my own opinions, if you ask me my opinion of you, I hope I respond that it is none of your business. The only thing that is important is that we be polite and kind towards one another, except in traffic where all bets are off.

Otherwise, FCS, just be nice.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SUNSHINE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment