Saturday, November 26, 2016

2016 - Day 331/35 - Saturday...

The Holiday lights (up by the road that stay up all year long) have been plugged in, the wasps have been annihilated, and all is well with the world. I did not even need to string any supplemental lights this year. I am a multi-colored light kind of guy, not so much into clear or all-one-color lights. Multi-color is the only way to go. I cut the grass in the girl dogs' yard, and watched a multitude of birds bathe in the little bowl out on the patio. Jody filled the bowl up a couple times, but they just splashed it out as quickly as he could get it re-filled.

Today was 'Shop Small Saturday', and I always make a trek to my friend Jill's store in Pflugerville (Ruffles & Rust). I got a really nice picture frame, and if you have a chance, I highly recommend it. Tell them Billy Bob sent you. Next weekend we are going to have dinner with some friends in Georgetown, and I expect we will walk the square and (probably) drop a few dollars at the smaller stores there.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, ITTY-BITTY-BIRDS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment