Monday, November 21, 2016

2016 - Day 326/40 - Monday...

Getting caught up is an ongoing effort on my part. I am pretty well caught up with office and real estate things, it is the other things that I continue to fall behind on. When I get home and go through my piles of mail, I just stack the magazines and things in a pile, the most recent on the bottom. I thin try to work my way through the pile. Tonight at dinner, I went through three copies of the Austin Business Journal, all dated in October of this year. It was not unusually at all to be reading old news, it is kind of the same thing I experience on a daily basis with the Austin American-Statesman. Since they moved their printing facility out of town, there in nothing in the morning paper that happened after 4:30 the previous afternoon. I pulled that time out of my a*s, because I have no idea what their cut-off time is, but I know for sure, if UT plays a night game, the score is not reported until two days later. All the news that's fit to print will be printed with a 36 hour delay. I understand I could read the paper on-line, but I am old and blind, and viewing the newspaper on my personal electronic devices makes everything even SMALLER than the printed version.

I think I am in a no-win situation here.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, MAIL, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment