Tuesday, November 29, 2016

2016 - Day 334/32 - Tuesday...

What can I possibly say about this day? That all the days to follow will pale in comparison? That all the days to follow will try (and not succeed) to live up to the fabulousness of this day? I could say those things, and some of them might be true, but I have had better days than this, and I will have worse days that this (maybe tomorrow). Today was a great day, and I am thrilled to have been breathing to be a part of it!

I am blessed to have lived through such a great day, and I had dozens of photos to choose from for this post, but I chose this one...me with a staple gun, working (in my limited capacity) to help with a Habitat for Humanity Build sponsored with the Austin Board of REALTORS®.

Thanks for everything you all do for me on a daily basis.
Deeds, Actions, Changes, HAPPY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment