Tuesday, November 22, 2016

2016 - Day 327/39 - Tuesday...

It was a beautiful sunset this morning, and that was the best it got. Clouds moved in, and not even pretty clouds, just low clouds and overcast grey skies. I had a few dribbles of rain on the way into the office, and few dribbles here and there, and a few dribbles on the way home and while I was walking the girl dog. The prognosticators are prognosticating rain over night, maybe some thunder about 3AM, most likely interrupting my slumber with girl dog whining and wanting to be under the covers. It will all be okay. I am still the luckiest man in the world.

Tomorrow will be the day that I join all the rest of the world at Costco to buy stuff. It will be okay, I expect to be there shortly after ten, and back in the office not later than noon. I don't mind a good walk, but I should not have abandoned the FitBit.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SUNRISE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment