Tuesday, November 8, 2016

2016 - Day 313/53 - Election Day...

Did you know that, for every ten degrees the ambient exterior temperature drops, the tires on your car can lose three pounds of pressure? In my case, that means the exterior temperature dropped by about 434 degrees. Maybe my math is not accurate on that...maybe it was a drop of 43 degrees, but the bottom line is that I had to stop and get air in my tires today, and they were consistently about 13 pounds too low. Who knew? I know that when it cools off, that happens, and maybe it is a good thing that they all went down the same amount...I think that means that I don't have a nail in one tire, but maybe I have a nail in all four tires. Whatever...

Election day. I will be glued to the television starting in about thirty minutes. No matter how it goes, you will not hear or see me complain publicly. I did not do it leading up to the election, and I will not do it after the election. In private is another matter.

I hope you all voted.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, TIRES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment