Friday, November 11, 2016

2016 - Day 361/50 - Friday...

More evidence of confusion in all things, the lilies are still blooming, more iris are blooming, and the weather is forecasting temperatures in the 80s next week. I cannot keep up. We did turn the heat on for one side of the house this morning, but I do not expect it will be put to too much work in the near future. I am going to try and get some firewood this weekend or next (from my secret firewood place). I would happily share the location with you but then I would have to hurt you.

The end of another week, and I had a good (overall about a 6 on a scale of 1 to 10), but that is better than many peoples evaluation of their previous week. I am a lucky guy!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, LILIES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment