Wednesday, November 23, 2016

2016 - Day 328/37 - Wednesday...

And so it begins. The eve of the Thanksgiving weekend, otherwise known as the lost weekend of Pi. The day started off quietly enough, especially since the traffic congestion (at least going southbound) was at a minimum. I made it to the office in near record time, and began to clean my desk of the various piles of paperwork. By 9:30 I was back on the road, running a couple errands and then made a stop (premeditated) at Costco to purchase pies. A lot of pies. They all fit in the back end of the car, but it was like a mah-jong puzzle back there, and for the rest of the day my car smelled like Pie. As of this writing, we have decreased the number of pies considerably, but there will be plenty of pie for everyone if you need any pie. I am thinking of bacon-wrapped-pie. It could be the next big thing.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, PIE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment