Wednesday, November 9, 2016

2016 - Day 314/52 - Wednesday...

Even the fig trees are confused. It is (almost) the middle of November, and there are figs on the tree out by the circle. Grey and overcast all day today, the ground is saturated, chickens are unhappy, cattle seem fine, only see brief glimpses of the cat, the girl dog hasn't got a clue, Jody went to lunch this afternoon with a good friend of ours, and for what it is worth, the world continues to spin on its' axis. The temperatures have moderated somewhat; I am not even sure that we got out of the 60s today, which is much more typical for us. Nice breezes from the north, turbines are spinning, heat has not been turned on yet, but we did turn Jody's foot warmer on last night.

I will sleep better tonight, I will try to be a kinder and gentler person. A guy in a pick-up truck cut me off as I headed to the expressway from the office. I was angry, wanted to shout, and then I decided he was not an idiot, merely confused.

Like the figs.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FIGS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment