Thursday, November 17, 2016

2016 - Day 322/44 - Thursday...

I got up this morning at about 4:45 and was heading out the door at 5:30 to get to my 9 o'clock class in San Antonio. My original plan was to leave at 6, but leaving early gave me a chance to stop in San Marcos and charge. I would have had plenty of charge to make it home, but I prefer to be safer than sorrier. As it was, I made it home (to Austin) with 100 miles of range left, and that was terrific. It took me longer to get from the Austin city limits to the condo than it did to get from I-10 in San Antonio to the Austin city limits. I left San Antonio at 3:30 and made it to the condo at about 5:45. CRAY-CRAY. AND, I have never had so many rocks hit my car at various places on the drive back to Austin. CRAY-CRAY!

The class was good and it was fun to see a lot of my colleagues that I have not seen for a while. I sat with a good friend Mary Ann and her husband Ed. There was a test at the end of the class (not an exam), and I am plagued with test anxiety. If you have some spare time sometime, I will tell you the story about taking my Broker's Exam. We reviewed the test (not an exam) after we all finished, and I am pretty confident that I passed (although I don't think I made 100%). I know FOR SURE I got one wrong, and the correct answer is "manager".

CRAY-CRAY!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CRAY-CRAY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment