Friday, February 3, 2017

2017 - Day 34/331 - Friday...

Another week has come and gone, and I am none the wiser for it. In fact, the photo accompanying today's post pretty much sums up my opinion of the last several weeks. I am also threatening to take to Twitter, since I do not have a properly secured personal electronic device, I figure I can give my 140 character posts just as readily as the next fella. The only problem is, I am not certifiable. I have paid my dues, I understand the concept of 'spell check' and generally I tend to proof read my posts before I hit send. Okay, correction, generally when I am driving and texting I do not proof read my posts. Just to be giving full disclosure! You can follow me if you want to, @austinbilliam. I have had that twitter handle for years-and-years-and-years, but never really got into all the commotion, but I am going to give it a try. I think it will be a combination of comments on current events and hopefully a few comments to make you all smile.

We can all use a couple more smiles on a daily basis, I think!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, TWITTER, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment