Thursday, February 16, 2017

2017 - Day 47/318 - Thursday...

I got home this afternoon for the first time in six days. I got back into Austin last night at about 8PM, and I stayed in Austin. I needed to be in town by 8AM this morning to present a class, and I did not want to get up at the crack of dawn to make sure I made it on time. Anyway, when I got home this afternoon, there was a weeks worth of mail waiting for me, which included a couple pairs of socks; one pair is adorned with pink flamingos and the other pair seems to be covered with cock roaches and other beastie sorts of spiders and biting bugs. I have a pretty good idea which pair I will be wearing to the office tomorrow. Any ideas from you guys? Speaking of cock roaches; one of the seminars I attended in San Diego included the topic of Crisis Management. It seems we all thrive on crisis, we even have television shows titled 'Scandal' of other various forms of crisis management entertainment. One of the takeaways (for me) was If you ever do anything that will cause you to come back in another life as a cock roach, perhaps you should not do it. I think that is pretty darned good advice myself. Deeds, Actions, Changes, FLAMINGOS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment