Saturday, February 4, 2017

2017 - Day 35/330 - Saturday...

This is really not what I was expecting this morning when I opened the shed door to get gasoline for the lawn mower. YES, I said lawn mower. It is freakin' February and I cut the grass. It was a grey and dismal day, but I did manage to get some chores done. Cut up firewood for the stove, mowed the grass, swept out the garage, changed my underwear... I am not sure if this opossum was playing 'possum or not (although I highly doubt it. If it was playing 'possum, it was doing a really good job. I will not poke at it until tomorrow (if it is still there), and if it is still there, and it fails the poke test, I will unceremoniously stoop it up with a shovel and even more unceremoniously dump it in the garbage can for the Monday morning pick-up.

Otherwise, nothing of real importance happened today. We did not make it out of the low 50s, and there has been dribbles and drabs of rain all day. Maybe just a misty, heavy-dew, fog-like trace of rain, but it was not comfortable.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, DEAD STUFF, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment