Saturday, February 18, 2017

2017 - Day 49/316 - Saturday...

I got most of my Saturday chores done today since I will be showing property tomorrow and it is supposed to be a little bit rainy. I really am not enthusiastic about showing property in the rain (the lock boxes are always on the side of the house on the hose-bibs when it rains), but the worst of it is predicted to be overnight Sunday into Monday. Maybe one to two inches. I would like the rain to fill up the tanks in the back, since the new tank has been all repaired and everything. It is holding water down low, but it will be interesting to see if it holds where it had been breeched. I got everything done today except cleaning out the chicken coop, and I will get that done in the morning. I had been wanting to power wash the front porch and the back patio, and I am happy to report that I got those two items accomplished in about two and a half hours. Got the girl dogs yard cut, took hay out to the cattle, opened up the big pasture for them to enjoy, and a couple other thinks around the house. Done. The chickens seem to have turned the corner for laying eggs again, we are getting any where from three to six eggs a day, so that is swell. It was kind of traumatic when we had to buy eggs at the grocery. We bought a total of three dozen I think, but we are back in the egg producing business it seems. Deeds, Actions, Changes, POWER WASHING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment