Saturday, February 25, 2017

2017 - Day 56/309 - Saturday...

Today was a much more climatologically appropriate day for the 25th of February. The high temps recorded today were in the low 60's, instead of the 90 degree temperatures we experienced earlier in the week. A beautiful and sunny day for leaning back in the big blue chair and taking naps. Several naps as a matter of fact. I did go with Jody when he took the girl dog for a ride, and we did go into Georgetown for lunch, where we were herded like cattle through the chicken fast food place. Things are getting more and more hectic no matter where we are or where we go. I think the population in general is cranky, and for that I am sorry, and those that I blame know who they are. I have already told them that! It looks like I will do some grass cutting tomorrow. And take some hay out to the cattle. And clean the chicken coop. And maybe another chore or two, but nothing too extreme. Deeds, Actions, Changes, GREY CLOUDS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment