Monday, February 20, 2017

2017 - Day 51/314 - Monday...

I took this picture of the crab apple tree up by the road yesterday afternoon. It is out-doing itself! We had some pretty heavy storms last night, with a couple tornadoes strewn hither-and-yon. I did not pay attention this afternoon, but I hope the blossoms were just battered into oblivion. I am down with the allergies. I was doing just fine (more or less) until Friday or Saturday. I think I just got worn down and need to get a little extra rest. I am hacking (watch our Comrade), coughing, sneezing, sniffling, my throat is sore, I am basically miserable. I wanted to get a second opinion, and they told me I was ugly, too. Ba-Dum-Dum. Anyway, I am still taking the Zyrtec religiously (as I have every day for months), and I hope this will all be better in the next couple of days. I am not a good patient. Deeds, Actions, Changes, BLOSSOMS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment