Monday, February 27, 2017

2017 - Day 58/307 - Monday...

Last night as Jody and I were on the way home, taking a side trip to Walgreen's to get my prescriptions filled, this was the scene above the car at the traffic signal at IH-35 and University Drive in Georgetown. I cautiously put the car in reverse and tried not to make any sudden moves. It seems it was roosting time for the grackles, and they have made their way into Georgetown. They are an invasive species, and they are not timid about getting what it is they want. It should also be noted that they are voluminous crappers, and you will learn not to park your car under a tree inhabited by them. It is not a pleasant result, I can tell you that for sure. Not a bad day for a Monday. I loaded up on all my prescribed medications last night, and had the best nights sleep I have had in a long time. I did not even use any of the cough medicine that Medicare refused to pay for, so that is a drag. I am not certain as of yet exactly WHAT Medicare pays for in the prescription side, but I have every possible kind of supplement and so far they have paid for NOTHING in the prescription side of things. I guess it could be worse, in fact, I know it could be, so I will stop complaining. Tomorrow is shaping up to be another good day, and I am the luckiest man in the world. Period. Deeds, Actions, Changes, GRACKLES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment