Wednesday, February 1, 2017

2017 - Day 32/333 - Wednesday...

What could possibly go wrong on the day that I received my February Sock Club package. Nothing, right. I know! It is always fun opening the package, and I have yet to be disappointed. Note the size on the socks is LARGE, which means 1). I have big feet or, 2). they run small or, C). there is a correlation to big feet AND big hands or 5). None of the above. The correct answer, boys and girls is D). It's classified and I would be happy to tell doubt then I would have to kill you, and I really don't want to do that.

I had a 330 appointment in FAR BFE (Leander) this afternoon, which afforded me the ability to circumvent the congestion on IH-35. All southbound lanes were closed, 2 of the 3 northbound lanes closes (about half-way from the office to the edge of nowhere). So, that was a lucky happenstance!

If and when I find myself speechless or with no logical or informed or educated response, STFU is now my default response to most everything I hear, see or read. Just a warning.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SOCKS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment