Tuesday, January 31, 2017

2017 - Day 31/334 - Tuesday...

Something is on fire, but I am not sure where or what it is. Interesting thing about smoke. From the Interstate, I thought the fire was in Walburg, but after I got off the Interstate, I thought, nope, not Walburg. Then I thought it was in Bartlett. The closer I got to home, nope not Bartlett. Then I thought maybe it is in Granger or Taylor. As I got closer and closer to home, I thought well, maybe it is just up the road here, but nope, not there. As I crested a hill, I got a better look. Maybe it was a grass fire on 95 between Bartlett and Granger. Bottom line, I have no idea where the fire was, and unless there is something on the news tonight, I will probably never know.

Otherwise, my day was pretty good. I did have to put out a couple fires of my own, but everything worked out the way it was supposed to...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FIRE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment