Wednesday, January 11, 2017

2017 - Day 11/354 - Wednesday...

I'm not gonna lie, I am not going to pull any punches. Today was more or less a stressful day from start (just after it started) to finish. I am home now, and I am not particularly stressed at the moment, but I feel like I am plagued with 'holdover' stress. Everything started nicely, I was up and had a nice couple cups of coffee, had a bagel, did a few personal hygiene things (if you want photos, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope and a money order for $35) and got off to Austin by about 7:05. I had to be in the office for a 9AM webinar, and that would give me plenty of time. Honestly, no it did not. It took over two hours to get to the office, and while sitting in my car (and driving very slowly Officer), I had to figure out (thanks Casey) how to log on to the webinar via my cell phone. For a while, after I got to the office, I was logged on to the webinar via three different devices, but everything calmed own (for that issue) by about 10AM. Honestly, I know my stress over this is totally uncalled for, and I know for a fact that my day was much better than all the folks that had wrecks (why all in one day?), and much better than the man/woman that was trying to cross IH-35 on foot and didn't make it. My day was not nearly as bad as theirs.

So, I will go and decompress shortly, sit in the blue chair, and revel in the quiet sanctity of the edge of nowhere.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, TRAFFIC, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment