Sunday, January 22, 2017

2017 - Day 22/343 - Sunday...

I believe I have always been quite generous with the use of exclamation points in my writings. Probably because I feel many of my musings are 'passionate interjections'. Granted, I did just look up the word interjection: noun plural noun: interjections. an abrupt remark, made especially as an aside or interruption. an exclamation, especially as a part of speech, e.g., ah! or dear me! Yep, I think that pretty much describes my writing style! I have been known to be the source of breaking news (sometimes breaking wind), so I think exclamations points in my text is quite appropriate. Don't you? Well of course you do! I know, right?!?

I stayed in Austin last night, but I was home by about 9 o'clock this morning. The winds were really strong, gusts recorded at 52 miles per hour (!), but they are supposed to die down after dark tonight. I spent most of the day taking naps in the blue chair, but I did manage to get a couple things done (I can't remember what they were), but overall it was a good day.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, INTERJECTING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment