Wednesday, January 4, 2017

2017 - Day 4/361 - Wednesday...

Repeat after me: Today is January 4th, not January 3rd. Granted I seldom know what day it is, but generally I know what the date is (without having to look at my watch). I have been pretty good so far about getting the year right. The last of Joel's Christmas gifts arrived today, a painting of the girl dog. I ordered it back in November and had hoped it would arrive in time for gift-giving, but alas it was not meant to be. We both like it very much, and everyone that has seen it liked it as well. The artist did provide me with proofs as he went along, so I was able to show the progress to Jody on Christmas day. We like it very much.

Another possible effect of global warming? The sun (it seems) is apparent in the mornings and in the late afternoons/evenings. During the actual working hours there is no real evidence of the sun. Cloudy, grey, overcast and chilly today. Tomorrow it will be in the 60s, and then we will have a couple overnights of below freezing temperatures. Nothing really terribly drastic, but cooler than we really care for. We have been fortunate to have some really pretty sunrises and sunsets lately, so I hope you are not getting bored with these.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, GIRL DOG, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment