Saturday, January 28, 2017

2017 - Day 28/337 - Saturday...

The girls have started laying again, although not in the numbers that I think they should. We have 14 chickens at last count, and so far this month we have harvested 33 eggs. That is a lot more than we got for the months of November and December, and we are hoping that this trend holds out. We did have to buy 'store' eggs a couple times, but hopefully we won't have to do that for a while now.

I am pretty proud of myself; I got all my tomorrow chores done today, including cleaning the chicken coop, taking a couple bales of hay to the cattle, and four or five other miscellaneous chores. I will be showing property tomorrow, so I am that much further ahead of the game.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CHORES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment