Sunday, January 29, 2017

2017 - Day 29/336 - Sunday...-

I did a few more chores around the house this morning before I left to go into Austin, and then I did some chores on the was at Home Depot and Tractor Supply. Somebody lost their shirt at Home Depot, but it was not me. I did not find it, either, but the guy next to me in line at the Customer Service window did. I just took a photo of it. To make a long story short, I huff and puffed at Home Depot until I got my way. My request was totally reasonable. I bout several packages of LED Solar Pathway Lights, and just got around to installing them yesterday. Of the thirty lights I bought (five boxes of six lights each), I determined ONE LIGHT would not work. Well, you can't determine that fact UNTIL AFTER you un-box them, put them together, set them out here you want them, and then wait until it is dark. ONE LIGHT DID NOT WORK. I was not going to take up six lights, repackage them and take back the whole box for ONE LIGHT. I just wanted a credit for ONE LIGHT. That seemed to be a totally unreasonable request, but again, in the end, I got the credit and they were happy that I was on my way. Whatever...

Then it was on to Tractor Supply where I have been having an ongoing issue with a pair of jeans that I bought and returned/exchanged today for the third time. The first time I bought the wrong style. Second time I exchanged those for the correct style, and the correct size. When I got them home and tried them on, I was delighted to discover that they were too big. Jody said he would taken them. A couple days later, Jody reported that they were apparently mis-marked, and he measured them and found them to be just mis-documented. SO, let's all keep our fingers crossed that this (the third time) will be the charm.

Then it was off to Austin to show some property. It was a great time, I was in a good mood, my clients was in a good mood and several of the folks we encountered (appointment with agent very frequently turns out to be an open-house situation) at the various properties were in a good mood. Overall, a good time was had by all.

Onward and Upward.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, ONE LIGHT, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment