Thursday, January 19, 2017

2017 - Day 19/346 - Thursday...

I am worn out. Going down eight flights of stairs today is half of the problem, the fact that I have old knees and old hips is another half of the problem. I expect there are three or four more halves that I could list, but I m worn out. So instead, I think I will just have a beer and settle in for the night. Beer: It's not just for breakfast anymore. That was a sign that used to fly over a bar on Sixth Street, back in the day. And, while I am on the topic, why isn't there a box beer? Beer in a box would be good I think. Wine in a box has gone over pretty well, so I think I will investigate the Box-O-Beer concept in the near future.

Everyone have a good evening!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SOCKS & CROCS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment