Friday, January 20, 2017

2017 - Day 20/345 - Friday...

It was All-Inaugural-All-The-Time. And it was so.

This is a photo of the girl dog last night laying in bed with me hoping (against hope) for all-petting-all-the-time. Jody is a much better petter than me. I am good for a few minutes, max. Jody will spend hours (okay, maybe it just seems like hours to me) petting the girl dog. She will jump up in my lap, I will pet her for a while, and then she goes over to Jody for the real thing. Patience was never my best trait, although I have become a more patient individual as I have progressed. Anyway...she did not realize that I was taking her picture, she is not really fond of picture taking. I had been rubbing her head, and poofing up the hair on her head to look spike like a punker little girl dog. She had dozed off while I was doing it, and with one hand I fetched the phone and took a couple snaps before she figured out what was going on. I think we will be taking her in to get a haircut next week, but in the meantime, she is just a long-haired-freaky-puppy. Not applying for a job or anything, but if she were, she could put all-her-hair-up-under-her-hat.

I loved that some...I still know all the words.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, PUNKER GIRL DOG, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment