Thursday, January 26, 2017

2017 - Day 26/339 - Thursday...

Technology is really a boon to/for somethings. And then there is Twitter. But I am not planning to digress into that world today. It is still January of the new year, and I have attended three different meetings via conference call. Not just conference call like with the speaker phones, but conference calls where you can see and talk with the other attendees on the call. I am still puzzled about how digital pagers and FM radios work, let alone conference calls with audio and video streaming across the . I don't get it, but I don't have to get it.
Interwebs

All is well on the skunk front. The house still smells somewhat of skunk, but the girl dog is totally oblivious that anything happened at all. I know someone that will be leashed this evening when we go to put the girl chickens to bed. It will be interesting to see if she is eager to go out to the scene of the incident. Pepe LePew she certainly was!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, MEETINGS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment