Sunday, January 15, 2017

2017 - Day 15/350 - Sunday...

This is a photo of the cattle after I took them a bale of hay this morning.

I really think I need to pay more attention to the weather forecasts. I know it is supposed to rain tonight, and we are being reminded of that pretty regularly by phone apps, weather radio warnings and other kinds of information age newfangledness kinds of alerts. But I don't remember any kinds of warnings that we were going to have two days of gloom, grey, fog and whatever. But that is exactly what we have had.

After I got the hay out to the cattle, I was taking the garbage can out to the road, and I saw Jody and the Girl Dog on their constitutional. It was interesting to see them down the road in the fog, and thought I would document it with this photo. I got some other chores done this morning, just to be a smart aleck. The chicken coop has been cleaned and tidied, and there is enough wood in the garage for us to keep the fire going for at least a week.

As I write this, it is raining outside with more gusto that in the last couple weeks, and there are ideas that we can get up to a couple inches. It is going to have to really concentrate if that is supposed to happen.


Deeds, Actions, Changes, FOG, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!


No comments:

Post a Comment