Tuesday, January 17, 2017

2017 - Day 17/348 - Tuesday...

There is never a good time for someone to have a leak in their house, particularly if it is raining buckets outside. Not our house, one of the houses we manage. Sometimes when you try to be empathetic with the tenant, it is not met with kindness. Sometimes, it is met with sarcasm, sometimes with disdain, sometimes with confusion. Usually not kindness. Oh, sorry, I am repeating myself. I am trying to respond to requests the was I would like to be responded to, if I were the tenant. In my own personal case, I have always thought of myself as a reasonable person, someone capable of having a coherent thought process that might lead me from point a to point b. Sometimes I think I am too reasonable. Too logical. Too aware.

In any case, two of us spoke with the tenant. We will do our best to fix the challenge tomorrow.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, RAIN, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment