Monday, January 30, 2017

2017 - Day 30/335 - Monday...

Wail, Hail! I missed it. I had twenty miles to go yesterday when I got home for my odometer to click over to 80,000 miles. I usually like to take note of things like that, but I missed it this morning. I must have been deep in thought with a hot game of Words with Friends or something, because it certainly could not have been that I was paying attention to traffic as I was hurtling down the highway at 7 miles per hour. No, it could not have been that! Anyway, here is the photographic documentation as I was 20 miles past the proper click.

Whatever.

Not a bad day today, we watched less than 20 minutes of the news this evening. I think I need to pay full attention. We cannot all turn off the news and not pay attention to what is going on around us. It still makes me yearn for a 'good news' channel.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, ODOMETER, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment