Friday, January 27, 2017

2017 - Day 27/338 - Friday...

Ah, Friday. Fri and day. Suddenly two of the sweetest syllables I can think of right now. It was an interesting (and really rewarding) day. I like it a lot when I have those kinds of days. I should have known it was going to be okay, even if I was just judging from the sunrise. This is a view of the sunrise from the rear view mirror as I headed towards the Interstate. It is about 12 miles from the edge of nowhere to the Interstate, then about 35 more miles into Austin. Plenty of time to think, make phone calls, play chicken with the 'hands-free' police, observe those around me picking their respective noses (me too), and even the folks that are not even making a shallow attempt to hid the fact that they are scrolling messages on their phones.

Interesting. But still, it is Friday, so the good start ended up being a great day, and now I am home, enjoying the calm, and planning farm chores for the morning. Chores on Saturday this week, showing property on Sunday.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FRIDAY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment