Thursday, January 5, 2017

2017 - Day 5/360 - Thursday...

I am happy to be the first to announce that, beginning today and (hopefully) lasting at least until this time tomorrow, there is nothing earth shattering that needs to be shared with all my devoted followers. Nothing regarding this political party or that political party. Oh sure, I reckon that, if I were called upon to do so, I could find plenty of crap to share with you all, but I choose to take the higher road. I choose not to pay attention to the news (fake or otherwise), and I believe my of you feel the same way that I do. I don't (right now) care if he is/is not your President, whether they did/didn't hack into sensitive files. Whether it did/didn't sway the election (what election). Whether they are/aren't boyfriends. Whether she is/isn't personally responsible. Whether he did/didn't call Rosie a bad person.

Honestly, right now, I just don't give a crap.

Sp please, if you are hankering for the good old days, the days when the most exciting thing posted was what you had for lunch, YOU ARE IN LUCK.

This is what I had for dinner tonight.

You're welcome!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, GET OVER IT, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment