Monday, January 23, 2017

2017 - Day 23/342 - Monday...

Today was my first day in the witness protection program. From this day forward, I shall be referred to as Valrm (pronounced Val-Erm). I appear to be of Greek-Welsh descent, and have a background that could be referred to as 'grainy' at best. I am not a photogenic sort, and very few photos of me are known to exist. My friends will be instructed to 'call me Val', which will be more confusing, since they would expect that would be a nickname for someone named Valentino. Perhaps a grandparent on the mothers side was from Italy. Or Sicily. And the ship upon which they were sailing was blown off course (probably a hurricane) and wrecked upon the rocks near Chepstow (an obscure city on Welsh coast), and was raised by bog-wolves until rescued by a family whose last name was Evans (Gethin was the clan patriarch), and was nursed back to health and immigrated to Canada back in the mid-1800's. The Canadian Evans' made a living with carnivals and traveling minstrel shows, and finally settled in Alabama where they raised families share-cropping and selling moonshine.

Or it could have just been a typo.

Not sure...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, VALRM, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment