Wednesday, February 22, 2017

2017 - Day 53/312 - Wednesday...

We had a first quarter Birthdays lunch today, down the street from the office. WE WALKED. Three or four blocks, but I am still not feeling particularly well. I still think it is allergies. It was a beautiful day today in central Texas, the temperature was pushing 90, admittedly warm for February, even here in Texas! This is one of the 'must do' tourist photo opportunities in Austin. This wall-art has been reproduced millions (I don't think I am exaggerating) of times, and we stopped on the way back to the office for this photo-op of our own. By the way, if you don't recognize me in the photo, I am the curmudgeon in the group. We are now proud (we shall see) subscribers to Dish TV. We had Dish about eight years ago at the farm in Red Rock, but we switched to DirecTV when we moved out here. So far, so good. I hope the honeymoon period lasts a little while, but so far, I am pleased with the products we will be getting (more than we had) and about a-third less expense on a monthly basis. I will take great pleasure tomorrow to cancel the DirecTV subscription. I did have a voice mail message today from DirecTV that they needed to reschedule the service appointment. Next to cancel; AT&T Cell Service. Deeds, Actions, Changes, AUSTIN, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment