Friday, February 24, 2017

2017 - Day 55/310 - Friday...

It is Friday, so that means all is right with the world! I stayed in Austin last night, which meant I (theoretically) got to sleep a little bit longer this morning. BUT, I woke myself up coughing throughout the night, which was discomforting. Where is the Tussin (prescription filled in 2009) when you need it? I thought (and still do think) that I am recovering somewhat, and my cough is a phlegmy one, so I think I am trying to expel all the evil spirits that are lingering in my lungs. Anyway, I did have a relatively less stressful day, and I made it home while there was still light outside, took a nap in the blue chair while Jody watched Jeopardy, and then did a little bit of a love-fest with Vera the Chicken. It has been a while since we snuggled, so that was good. No real issues with the new television satellite service...all is going well, now we are in the throes of getting used to new channel line-ups and that kind of stuff. Sleeping in tomorrow. G'night! Deeds, Actions, Changes, VERA, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment