Wednesday, February 8, 2017

2017 - Day 39/326 - Wednesday...

I blame it on the fact that I am bad at math. I can add, subtract, multiply and divide, but that is it. I am not good beyond those things. I have issues with technology. I am not interested in how things work, and I am totally perplexed if they don't work. I have difficulty loading software onto computers. I can not make some programs work, even though I have followed the instructions, letter and verse. I use at least four computers (that does not include my personal electronic devices) on a daily basis, and as long as I do what I ask of them, I could care less about anything else. I play Words with Friends with a VERY SELECT group of folks, because I do not need constant reminders of my inadequacies. My real job when I partake in that is (simply) to make that very select group of folks to feel superior in every way, because I suck at playing that game. I am pretty good at Scrabble, but I seldom claim victory with the electronic version. I know for sure that sometimes I have a word rejected (not a valid word) when I know good and f'ing well that it is a word. The only way I can justify my lack of skill is to blame my competitors with cheating. I know there are 'apps' to win at this game, but I have not lowered myself to that. I fail honestly and without shame. Well, not too much shame anyway. I doubt that my friends are really cheating, but that reasoning works for me, so I will continue with that. My apologies to Skippy. He usually beats me too.

It is much better than accepting that I am dumber than a pile of mud.

I blame it on the fact that I am bad at math, and that I do not have an analytical mind.

So there.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, MATH, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment