Monday, February 13, 2017

2017 - Day 44/321 - Monday...

Overall, it has been a really good TAR Mid-Winter Conference. Today was the last day for me, I have other stuff I have to do this week, and I got an excused absence because I will miss the TAR Directors Meeting tomorrow morning. More about that tomorrow evening, it is going to be a surprise! I took a class this morning, attended a luncheon, went to the office and went back for another class and a reception this evening. Class #1: About Appraisals(that is not the real name of the class, but that is what it was. Luncheon: My friend Steve was awarded the Texas Association of REALTORS® 2016 Hero of the Year Award, for all the work he does for so many philanthropic causes in Austin. Also, during the Luncheon, a class that I wrote was awarded the Innovative Education Program of the Year Award. Very nice, and such an honor. Class #2: TREC (Texas Real Estate Commission) Update. Reception: Awarded the Texas REALTOR® of the Year Award to a friend of mine, Dave Dalzel. What a deserving colleague, and there could not have been a better choice. Time for bed. Deeds, Actions, Changes, AWARDS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment