Tuesday, February 14, 2017

2017 - Day 45/321 - Tuesday...

If there was ever any doubt this was a hoity-toity place, this will put an end to that thought. The electric covers in the ballroom floor are done with a tromp l'oeil finish, to have them blend in with the carpet. I also had to pass muster at the entrance, where I was questioned and it was determined that, yes, unfortunately, he is holding a reservation for the night. And, as is the case with most old grand edifices, there are not enough electric outlets for the plethora of devices we cannot seem to live without! My plane was delayed because of storms in Houston, and I was booked on three different flights before I even left Austin. I made it to my meeting and was only about 20 minutes late, and it was a good afternoon of seminars and information sharing. An early start tomorrow morning (although from the CST zone, it is a late start), breakfast, meetings and done by noon.
Deeds, Actions, Changes, FANCY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment