Sunday, February 19, 2017

2017 - Day 50/315 - Sunday...

I would expect that lot of interesting things go on in the front barn when no one is looking. I am fairly certain that there is a next of skunks living under the barn. The girls have residency on the first floor in the pack 25% of the barn. The lofts (three of them) are full of crap that we seem to need even though we have no idea what is stored up there, and the balance of the first floor is filled up with things that are vital to the running of the property. It takes lots of stuff. The last time I cleaned out the chicken coop (I think it was a couple weeks ago, I was out of town last weekend) I noticed that this t-shirt was down out of the loft, a clear sign that some varmint or another had decided to either use it for a nest, chew on part of it or urinate on it (just for good measure). It was from almost a couple decades ago when I was a serious long-distance-bike-rider. I think it is circa my second Texas AIDS Ride, and the t-shirt was the brain child of my friend Robert (ARVIUM). I have not seen Robert in years-and-years, and this t-shirt makes me nostalgic. Good old Team Schizoid! You gonna eat that donut? Deeds, Actions, Changes, BARNEY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment