Monday, February 6, 2017

2017 - Day 37/328 - Monday...

Yesterday turned out to be a nice, balmy day (temperature wise) in the late afternoon, so when Jody and I got back from dinner, he decided to take the girl dog out for a walk. I joined them after a couple minutes, since there it was still early and there was nothing on the television except for some football game, and we don't pay much attention to stuff like that. Give us a good Home & Garden Program or a Million Dollar REALTOR® program and I am all there, and Jody will be reading a book or doing a crossword puzzle. Anyway...it was a lovely early evening walk, and the pink clouds were really pretty, and I thought it made a good photo...Jody walking the girl dog and the nice sunset. It is easy to see pretty out here on the edge of nowhere.

The girl dog still smells like skunk, we bought her a new collar yesterday, but that is not it. I cannot believe how long that odor lasts. And last night, the coyotes were crazy. They were very close to the house; at one point I got up with a flashlight to see if I could spot them. Nothing. Later, they woke me up twice and I could still not find them. It will be interesting to see if there is a repeat tonight.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, DIRT ROADS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment