Wednesday, February 15, 2017

2017 - Day 46/320 - Wednesday...I think...

...and so we say 'Adios' to San Diego, it was a quick trip, in and out, nobody gets hurt. The NAR Broker Summit was GREAT! I really do get a lot out of these quick trips...I am not sure how many I have participated in, I do know for sure I missed one of them, and they are a relatively new product of the National Association of REALTORS®. Of particular interest to me is the Risk Reduction presentations, and this time there was a lot on what are trends and what are fads. It seems artificial intelligence is going to be on the upswing, and anticipating (and identifying) prospective home buyers is going to be a trend. Very interesting stuff. I got back into Austin just a short while ago...and it is 9:43PM right now. I am guiding a class tomorrow on Buyer Representation, so that will be fun to pass all this new information to the learners will be kind of a test run. I will work it in somehow. Deeds, Actions, Changes, SUMMIT, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment