Monday, April 4, 2011

2011 - Day Ninety Four; Monday...

It has been a long time since I have been able to post one of these photos, and the opportunity was one of those 'had-to-be-there' deals. On the way into the office this morning, there was lightning and thunder and some rain, pretty nice for a few minutes. Further south they reported hail, but there was not a drop of rain at the house. Nothing. NADA! A friend of mine in Nashville reports the tornado sirens were going off all day, kind of frightening but the only reports of damage are tree limbs down.

Today was a day filled with opportunities, not the least of which seems to be that my router at home has gone out (I just bought it a few weeks ago), and so I am tethered in the office to do any kind of computer work. I have become very used to being able to go out on the porch and make these entries. I will have to try and figure out just exactly what is going on with this thing.

Meetings today, more meetings tomorrow, more meetings on Wednesday, more meetings on Thursday, and perhaps on Friday I will be able to take a breath.

Interesting, the life I have made for myself. There are either not enough hours in the day, or there is not enough of me to go around.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, RAIN, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment