Wednesday, April 27, 2011

2011 - Day One Hundred Seventeen; Wednesday...

And now here is a short journey down memory lane. My memories, not yours, but you can have fun with this exercise. This photograph was taken 41 years ago, probably 41 years ago next month. Can you find me in the photo? Lots of people can't and I think that is pretty funny. This was my fraternity formal in my Freshman year of college. HINT: I am the one that looks like he hasn't got a clue! Oops...that may apply to everyone in the picture, but maybe not. It will be interesting to see your comments!

Anything at or around our house that has any resemblance to white pickets is just another way of saying 'CHICKEN VERBOTEN'. It is getting kind of crazy here, but it does seem to deter the chickens.

A very busy day today, and I am tired.

Tomorrow promises to be even more ordinary, and therefore not a lot of interesting information to pass along to all of you.

We shall see...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CHICKENS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment