Friday, April 15, 2011

2011 - Day One Hundred Five; Friday...

Yes, yes, it is Friday. I am really getting old, I CRAVE the weekends. Weekends are what I live for most, second only to eating. I love weekends, and I love eating; not necessarily in that order.

Our friends Jim and Bonnie are here visiting from Houston, and it is WAY past my bedtime right now. We had a wonderful dinner tonight at Montana Mike's in Georgetown, and we got home just before sunset to put the girls to bed, and we have been sitting out on the porch talking ever since. I have had an overload of wine this evening, I am working on my third glass of wine, so I am not responsible for anything that may be written tonight in this journal.

Jim and Bonnie also brought us this wonderful wind chime. It is fantastic, and we both love it. It fits right in with everything else in the yard and it makes noise too.

The coyotes were having a party out by the road this evening. Not very far from the front porch. It was interesting, neat and just a little bit unnerving. I love living on the farm. I need to get up early tomorrow (since it is a weekend) to go into Austin and te

ach a class. Then in the early afternoon, I am going to held another friend install three pounds of bees in his new hive. It will be fun!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, GOOD FRIENDS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment